Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Betty Crocker gluten free!

Great News! Yesterday while I was out getting grocery's I found Betty Crockers GLUTEN FREE cake mix, and brownie mix! So naturally I bought them. I whipped up the brownies this afternoon.. and they are fantastic!!! Lacie said and I quote "wow, so guoood... I more cookie". ;) aaa.. so wonderful to have something readily available at wal mart. THANK YOU BETTY CROCKER ... oh by the way I did call betty crocker and they are all dairy free as well.. enjoy everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be all ready for when Little Miss Lacie comes to the house now sister. We will be eating brownies while riding the 4 wheeler, good times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the mixes are finally here! I pray Lacie will be able to eat whatever she likes. In the meantime, I say Praise Jesus for
    Betty Crocker Gluten Free!!!

    ReplyDelete

aaa...the good life

aaa...the good life