Thursday, August 13, 2009

ITS THURSDAY NIGHT
aaa ... tonight is going to be family night... finally!!
On a different note I hope everyone is doing well I know Matthew and Rebekka just got home yesterday I know they are happy! I have been praying for them and Judah I pray God brings peace and comfort to all of them!! Things are good here .... Noah and Lacie are sleeping.. aa so nice for me.... Lacie is doing very well with her speech everyday it gets a little better.... something new and cute that she is doing is pointing with her chubby finger and saying" I said right there" ... its very funny! alright everyone... i can hear a little monkey walking around... so i guess my break is over...love you all :)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA I can see your little "Monkey" coming down the hallway and when she sees mommy smiles really big and says HI!!!! She is a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

aaa...the good life

aaa...the good life