Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey Guys! Its been a while since I have been on. I have been REALLY sick... ya know
fever chills sweats soar throat ear ache ... just gross! On top of all that Brian has
been working all weekend leaving me home with two babies! Lacie has had diarrhea
OK and not just a little runny poo Iam talkn' full blown running down her leg and into
the carpet.... so with my achy fever i get up to clean up poo out of the carpet and
sooth her... aaa all i could think was Jesus please give me some strength!
Well Jesus had mercy on me.... my parents were in Colorado on a little fun get
away...and like I said Brian was working all day long... and I do mean all day
He didnt get home till 11 pm. So last night before I went to bed I said Jesus
Im not going to be able to do this again tomorrow... I feel like death and I have
nothing left to give..! How am I going to take care of my babies? THEN** this
morning.... my MOM SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR!!!!!!!!!! and she came with
alot of goodies for me and lacie!! She played with Lacie, cooked lunch, held Noah
and just made me feel so much better. I love you Mom! Thanks for giving from your
beautiful heart!

2 comments:

  1. That is just what mommas do. They help and take care of their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too. All of four of you!

    ReplyDelete

aaa...the good life

aaa...the good life